Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Me in a bathing suit....

Okay, look closely....
that is my darling daughter Bekah!
Did you find me?
Yep, those are my toes!
And I am in a bathing suit!

Seth's friends live just down the street and offered
us their passes for the neighborhood pool.
We had a fun afternoon.

This has been our home for the past week.

Seth and Melanie are the best

host and hostess a Mom could ask for!

Thanks kids!

We enjoyed our visit

to your new home!

I'll miss you!

Blessings~Add Image

Leigh Ann

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That's just about the type of photo y'all would get of me in my bathing suit as well. My toes.

Good one!

6blessings said...

You look great in your suit :) Looks like you're having a super time!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little house Seth and Melanie have. Love your suit....LOL!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)
P.S. I am having a garage sale tomorrow, why do I do them, they are too much work!!!