Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas from my home to yours...

Welcome to the 2008 Virtual Holiday Home Tour
hosted by Tracey at "A Cottage Industry"

Grab a cup of Coffee, hot tea or hot chocolate and enjoy the tour.
I love the Christmas Season and the celebration of
our Lord's birth. My wish for you is that you take time
to rejoice in the simple pleasures of this holy season
and reflect on the true meaning of that very
first Christmas so long ago in Bethlehem.















































































~MERRY CHRISTMAS~



Blessings~

Leigh Ann

21 comments:

kymber said...

Leigh Ann,
Your home is gorgeous!It looks so warm and cozy dressed up for the holidays! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Blessings to you,
Kymber

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Your front porch is adorable! Love how you you have done the napkins on the pass-through & the snowman & woman skaters are 2die4! Happy Holidays!

paperjunk-lc said...

I followed you from NFCI home tour. I'm lovin those cute red chairs on your front porch!

Cindy said...

Very nice! I LOVE the little snowman & snow-woman! Your hutch is adorable!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Thanks for sharing your Christmas decorating.... I also life in Ohio.....

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Leigh Ann....

LOVE LOVE LOVE your home!!! The red and black touches are phenomenal. We could really get into trouble together. But I say that in a good way...LOL!!! Where did you find that black and white throw? I just love everything. Thanks for letting me have a tour while I am sipping my morning coffee.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Anonymous said...

I loved your home tour...so many pretties to look at and your home is so warm and inviting....thank you for the tour!

Anonymous said...

The hand carved Santa is really cute! Thanks for the lovely tour.

Lorrie said...

Leigh Ann,

Everything is so pretty. I especially like your glitter houses and the white arrangement with the nativity set.

Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my blog.

Lorrie

Anonymous said...

Hi what a wonderful holiday home. Even the furniture is the perfect color.I love the snowmen the best.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful home. Debra

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

GREAT GLITTER GOODNESS! Love the snow couple...
~Jen

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your home looks so warm and inviting; all your vignettes are just lovely!!
:)
~Becca~

Elaine said...

Your all white nativity scene is gorgeous! Actually everything looks so nice. Have a lovely Christmas.

Elaine

Memaw Barbie said...

Looks like you all have snow for the holidays. Your home looks so nice. Thanks for sharing. Blessings

Barb said...

I am loving the red chairs on your front porch, especially the one closest to the door. I also love the way you put paper (or something) behind your shelves in your hutch. (May have to borrow that idea!)

Merry Christmas,
Barb

Essential Oil Premier University said...

I love your home. The colors are perfect for Christmas too. . . red and green. Thank you for sharing it with us all in blogland.

Merry Christmas!!

Blessings,

Sher

Anonymous said...

Nice tour Leigh Ann. I especially liked your white Nativity Scene.
Charlotte

cherry said...

Ohhhh I can see we love a lot of the same things. I love your pops of red..and all your little snow people. cherry

6blessings said...

Your pictures are great! It's hard to believe that it looks even better in real life!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Everything looks so festive, and sweet! Cozy, that's a good word too. I'd love to visit and have a cup of tea with you.
xo Lidy

Elise said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!! I want your screen door!! I could just move right on in.
Elise