Saturday, December 20, 2008

If you fill it, they will come...

Good morning from my country home...

...the house is quiet...

....my devotions are finished....

....the coffee is brewing....

....the bird feeder is full.....

....and now I wait....































Yep, the gang is all here,
what a beautiful start to my day! :)
Blessings,
Leigh Ann


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, love the cardinal bird. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Memaw Barbie said...

Love the pictures of the birds. I have been a bird feeder as well, but now we have too many squirrels and they tear up every feeder I put out. Got to figure out how to keep the squirrels away. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Blessings

Magnolia Memories08 said...

Leigh your cats are just beautiful.What I would give to find a cat that pretty. Cats just make for the prettiest pictures. First time to visit your blog. I love your your sale
items. The bird feeder is a
real touch for me.
Happy New Year
Vikki