This is my Mom, Connie.
She can run circles around me!
I seriously do not know where she gets all of her energy.
My Dad and she meet us at Bekah's college a
couple of weekends ago for the ballgame
and some family time. They then followed us back to
Ohio and were here for a week and
the arrival of their newest
Great Granddaughter!
Great Granddaughter!
Before they left on Sunday
Mom was having terrible pains
in her back and side.
After a trip to the ER
where they thought it was
possibly her gall bladder
they left for the 6 hr. trip home
to Northern Michigan.
I was worried about the trip
but she made it. She went to her Dr.
at home and they now think it is a bad
urinary tract infection.
They haven't ruled out the gall bladder just yet.
Time will tell.
So if you could say a little prayer for my
Mom that she is feeling like herself again
and able to out run me!
This is my Mother~in~law, Sally.
Seriously, if you were to look up sweet in the
dictionary her picture would be right there!
Recently after years of a very dysfunctional marriage,
she has come to live at our home.
It has been difficult for her, yet very freeing also.
Over all these years she stayed not really realizing
what type of control her spouse had over her.
After his most recent brush with the law she
decided enough was enough.
My father-in-law
is also paralyzed on the left side
after a stroke many years ago,
which added to the reason she stayed.
Without going into more detail
we would really covet
your prayers for her and our extended family.
She has 4 wonderful children
and 19 amazing grand kids
who love her very much.
Emma loves having Grandma with us.
The 3 of us have been doing allot of puzzles.
Emma has had 3 fog delays and 1 fog day,
so it has been a blessing to have her help those days.
Not to mention with a new puppy
her love and attention has been awesome!
Our cats, Clare and Frannie
love having her here too!
Do to all the recent happenings around here
I haven't been keeping up with
my blog as well as I hoped.
Thank you in advance for all
of your prayers!
Blessings to you and yours!
Leigh Ann

3 comments:
Know that I'll be praying!! May God bless and strengthen you!
Love~Laurie
Hey girl,
Yes I did get your email, sorry on the go all day yesterday and today. I'm glad your MIL living with you guys is working out. Prayers are going out your way.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
Sending prayers your way for your Mum and MIL!
Post a Comment