I received the following info in an email from my Daughter-in-law who is a graduate from this program at University of Toledo. My daughter was planning on attending and going into the same Field only specializing in Pediatrics. My Daughter has a heart defect and has had open heart surgery when she was 3 and will need the same surgery again in the future. She has always had a special bound with her cardio sonographer, Debbie and wanted to do the same job someday.She is enrolled at UT, has obtained a scholarship from UT, graduates from high school in 4 weeks. So I was so heart broken to have to call her and share this info from Mel's email.
"The Cardiovascular Program Options are being phased out. UT will no longer admit students into the Associate of Applied Science in Cardiovascular-Echocardiography Concentration; Associate of Applied Science in Cardiovascular-Peripheral Vascular Concentration; or the Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science-Applied and Clinical Physiology-Cardiovascular Option."
My sweet DIL reminded me that God has a plan. I do believe he does, so we will have to trust in this situation. Even though I must say...I'm really bummed. Things were set, she would be 45 miles from home, as close or as far as she (or we) needed it to be, 3 of her very close friends are attending UT, she has scholarship $ awarded from UT. OK.......ok. Thanks for letting me have a little pity party. She will be fine........wherever she ends up, Jesus will be with her. I will be fine too, cause He will be with me too.
Leigh Ann

4 comments:
Awww, so sorry~ We'll be praying about where God wants Bekah.
Remember~when God closes a door, He opens a window!
Prayers~
Laurie
Oh LeighAnn I am so sorry about this, why is it when things seem in place that things like this happen...it's because God as we know it does have a bigger and better plan. It's funny how when we get our prayers answered, it's never the way we think. I have something very very big right now that I am praying about, please pray for divine guidance and wisdom for me.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
Hey girls,
Thanks so much for the prayers!
Praying for you LeAnn!
Blessings~
Leigh Ann
Hi LeighAnn:
Thank-you for visiting The Katillac Shack!
I know about disappointment and change. And the MIRACLE that can be borne inside the let down. Have your daughter make a note to self about what it is she wants to do and why. Then affirm" My purpose is unfolding in Divine timing. I am open to the best plan for my life. I accept it now!"
love-kelee
Post a Comment