


1. Are accredited in Bekah's field
2. That we could afford since she will be out of state
3. That were semi close to home (that didn't require a plane to get to)
Let me say the Lord is so good. Doors have been opening and it looks like she will be attending
Grand Valley State University in Michigan. We have a visit scheduled for May 11th. Application
is due May 1st. The one thing you could really pray specifically about is that she would be able to
recieve an academic scholarship. Unfortunately we have missed that deadline. She was awarded one at UT.
I'll post more later... just wanted to thank you for your prayers.
I'll post more later... just wanted to thank you for your prayers.
;)
Leigh Ann


2 comments:
It's so stressful getting them into and keeping them in a good college. My middle daughter is just now finishing her first year. We went through this last year...finding a college within driving distance (she's an hour an ahalf away)...one with her major...UGH the student loans...will we ever be able to retire? Another one in 7th grade so we get to do this all over again!
I'll keep you in my prayers. Everything will work out.
Peggy
Our children got some scholarship money, but mostly paid for college theirselves. They have been out 8 years and are still paying on their loans!! They will have them paid off next year. They have done well for theirselves and we are proud of them.
Did you get my pictures in your email of our prom day? I haven't heard back, so I didn't know if I had the right email address? Blessings
Post a Comment