

These are the pillows that I am adding for winter...........
Plus a few black ones that I found around the house in other rooms........
Plus a few black ones that I found around the house in other rooms........
I am liking the look ........
now if I can just get the drapes out of my mind and on a curtain
rod my room will be ready to decorate for Christmas.
Check back for an update!

3 comments:
Leigh Ann,
I saw your comment on Simply Dandy and thought I would check out your blog. I also recently started blogging. My best friend got me started. I will tell you it is addictive! I am a salon owner/stylist as well and we also have in common the love of the Lord. I am looking forward to reading your blog. Blessings
Hey Memaw Barbie,
Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself. So much fun to meet others with the same interests. Looking foward to reading your blog too.
Take care!
Leigh Ann
I love these....great minds think alike!!
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
Post a Comment