Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Christmas Inspiration....


I totally love the whimsy of this decor. I had already purchased polka dot paper back in Sept. (yea for school fundraisers) and have added a fun red and white damask paper from Target. I wanted to add a touch of black this year and was still in search of that paper and I also purchased ribbons of black, green , red and white. I had told my daughter we could do some paper crafting and make paper globes like we had made for my son and my new daughter in laws wedding this past summer. I also have fabric purchased to make christmas buntings. Imagine my surprise when I pulled this issue out of the mailbox and there it was! The design in my head was on the cover!!!LOL! Gotta love when that happens. I jokingly said to my daughter those magazines are copying me again!! To tell the truth, I have been copying them all this past year and quite a few wonderful bloggers! It was just fun to see all the ideas I loved from different people all rolled up into 1 photo shoot. I'll post some photos next week when I'm done decorating, well truth be told I'm never done decorating so I'll post as I add things!;-)
Blessings to All~

No comments: