So sorry, I haven't been a good blogger as of late.
We have been busy starting a new buisness
repurposing furniture called
~LoveLeigh Again~
We recently had our 2nd sale
and had an awesome time.
Check out my new blog
to read all about it.
Blessings~



2 comments:
trautI am so glad that your sale went so smoothly and that you did well. Love your black DR set. Can you tell me when you paint a big project balck, do you spray or use a brush? Also, do you use satin paint? Do you ever wax your products? I know that's a lot to throw at you but was thinking of painting the bottom half of my kitchen cabinets black.
Hugs,
Connie
Hi Leigh!
I am so glad you are my new friend!
If you hadn't stopped by, I wouldn't have seen all your fabulous redos!!!
My dining room set is in need of some oomph! I have been pondering painting it black!
Also, a post or so back, I especially love the blue dresser/mirror you did, it's yummy!
I painted my daughter's vintage vanity in blue, too:
http://goodbyehousehellohome.blogspot.com/2010/03/blue-vanity.html
...and so I immediately became your friend, too!!!
I am off to read some more of your posts.
Have a blessed day making your home!
Hugs,
Your new stalker,
~me
Post a Comment