Saturday, June 19, 2010

Patriotic Project #1...FLAG STAND!




I love how this turned out...












Mine even spins! Woohoo!





I can see using this for many different things. I'm sure I'll be making new flags and changing it out for the seasons. It would be great to personalize a shower with photo's of a couple and I can see a cute pair of baby booties in the shadow box.


Linking up to
Visit thecsiproject.com


for a Red, White and Blue Challenge!

I'm linking up to Donna at Funky Junk Interiors, for a SNS party.
Head on over and see all of the other inspiring projects!
http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/2010/06/sns-35-brings-you-old-gates-gitter-done.html



and to Tatertots and Jello Weekend Wrap Up Party here


www.tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com


and to Stephanie's Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table and Dreaming



UndertheTableandDreaming
http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/06/sunday-showcase-party-wgrowing-green.html
linking up to giveaways


Linking up also to Censational Girl's,

Stars and Stripes Party, on June 30th

here http://www.centsationalgirl.com/

Blessings~

13 comments:

Kayla said...

I had no Idea you were so crafty! I have a blog too! Hope to keep in touch, you were such an excellent teacher and made a great impact on my life!

Marietta said...

Hi Leigh... We have had very unusal weather and the heat so early... I am glad you and your family are safe and seems all is well with you... Hope to see you more on blogger....

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Love this! Turned out fabulous = fantastic job! I'll be featuring this tomorrow. Stop by and grab a featured button if you like. Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Showcase. I greatly appreciate it. ~ Stephanie Lynn

Leigh Ann said...

Thanks so much Stephanie. I'll be sure to stop by and grab a feature button. Have a great week!

Rhonda said...

That is adorable....I love it. It spins? Curious how you did that!

Leigh Ann said...

Hi Rhonda! Yep, it Spins! Bought the bottom section at Walmart in the craft dept.! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Sandra said...

This is a really great idea and fun to use for all holidays. Thanks for the great project.

Anonymous said...

I love it too:)

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

What an adorable centerpiece! Thanks for sharing!

6blessings said...

Love these!! I see Tom was nice and helped you. At least I think that was his hand:) Great idea!!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

This turned out beautifully! I love it!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Lessons Learned said...

the fact that it spins may make it more fun than a pinwheel! very clever :)

Unknown said...

reminds me of the foodnetwork challenges. when things spin & light up, everyone oooh's & ahhh's.

Oooh! Aaah!

would love for you to drop by & link it up to Fab Finds for the 4th.