I did not fall off the face of the earth. I am just in a major slump! The good news is I am trying really hard to get out of this fog I have been in after the holidays. Let me tell you I was just exhausted. Part of that is my health and weight, so no more whining! It is time to get busy and do something about it! My first weigh in I showed a 3 pound loss, so that really is motivating me. Fortunately, we are having some healthy programs here at work to encourage me along. I can do the weigh in on my lunch or planning, which is a big help to me. Anyway just wanted to explain my absence and that I maybe a little sparse around my blog as I make some lifestyle changes. I'm checking in and reading just not posting so much.
Blessings!



3 comments:
Good luck with your new thoughts... have missed you... after Christmas has a way of doing this to us... Now its the winter blast.... Blessings
Hey girl....
Good for you!! I am down 9 pounds when I weighed a couple days ago. I just got back from visiting my mom and dad in Illinois, yesterday was Mom's birthday so I wanted to be with her. We had a wonderful day!! Hang in there...we are going to be skinny!!
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
I'm with you! let me know if you have any tips!
Post a Comment