Sunday, December 6, 2009

Deck the Halls...

I finally have
the tree trimmed and
I've decked the halls too.
I'll be posting snippets
of my Christmas decor
throughout the month.
Another beautiful tree
grown right here at home.
I had to purchase some red and
green ornaments this year.
All of my kids have
an ornament collection
that their Great Aunt Sandy
has given them every year
since they were born.
Well, last year both of
the boys moved out, so
I gave them their ornaments.
That was 36 ornaments total.
I'll have to say I miss all their
Santa's and Snowmen,
but I do like the way the tree turned out.
The girls have collections too.
So I still have little angels throughout the tree.
Tomorrow I'll be entered in
a "Decorate your Door" contest
hosted by LeAnn
At My Vintage Modern Farmhouse
She needs 10 people to
sign up, so If you would like to join
you only have a few hours left.
She is giving a $25 gift card
to Homegoods! How awesome is that!
Anyway here is a sneak peek of a little
portion of my door decor.

Christmas Blessings~

7 comments:

6blessings said...

Love the peek of your door decor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl...even if I don't get 10, I am still going to have the contest. Thanks for entering.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Junk Mammas said...

Love the letters on the big tree.

Memaw Barbie said...

Beautiful tree. Can't wait to see the rest of the house. blessings

susan said...

Thanks for the tip on the door contest. I am actually having a "Deck the Halls" party on Tuesday--hope you will join us!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

It's beginning to look allot likke Christmas... Very pretty....

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh I love that little tree in the urn!! I've been looking for just the right one too! You have such great taste girl!