painting a vinyl floor didn't surprise me! BUT when I saw you SPRAY painted it! I was amazed! you rock! it looks great! I need to paint my floor, but I don't think I'll be using spray paint. ;) gail
Hi, Leigh Ann - I love the bathroom redo .. but especially that floor,,, was that a linoleum floor that you painted?? If so ,, awesome, i've got to try it. Thanks for sharing this
Hello, I am wife to my best friend, Mom to 4, Stylist and Salon owner. I recently started repurposing and painting furniture, my new buisness is called "LoveLeigh Again." I love the Lord and strive to live out His will in my life. Follow along on my journey as I pursue all the things I love.
9 comments:
That looks amazing!! Think of the money you saved girl.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
LOVE IT! can't wait to see the total makeover :)
You done good girl.
painting a vinyl floor didn't surprise me! BUT when I saw you SPRAY painted it! I was amazed! you rock! it looks great!
I need to paint my floor, but I don't think I'll be using spray paint. ;)
gail
What a great idea. I love those money saving ideas. It came out great. I'm also looking forward to seeing those curtains.
Hugs...Tracy :)
AWESOME!
i've heard of painting vinyl. it looks wonderful and i guess it's durable due to the top coats. you're a maverick!! Yay!
Hi, Leigh Ann - I love the bathroom redo .. but especially that floor,,, was that a linoleum floor that you painted?? If so ,, awesome, i've got to try it. Thanks for sharing this
Fabulous!
Post a Comment