... I have always wanted a room with, transferware, toile and slipcovers and now I have one! :)
My parents gave me this library table a few years ago when they downsized and sold their house and condo here in Ohio and made the final move to Lake Michigan, after my Dad Retired.
My aunt needed a computer table, so it was at her house until recently when she moved, now it is at my house and I love it.
I bought the wall saying at Hobby Lobby when it was 1/2 off, it represents the 3 most important things in my life....faith~family~friends!The little black table was my Grandma's. It used to be white and I just painted it black.
This little black stool was a favorite find at a neighbor's garage sale last summer, it was a steal and after a little TLC, I love it!

The morning sun is glorious in this room with it's butter golden walls.
I found the black and white toile slipcovers

This little black stool was a favorite find at a neighbor's garage sale last summer, it was a steal and after a little TLC, I love it!
The morning sun is glorious in this room with it's butter golden walls.
or was hand me downs from family.
(Except for the piano, I bought that from a friend of my SIL)
The white table was on my Aunt's Grandma's porch,
she thinks it is a least 100 years old. I love it!
I found the toile chair in a little artist studio in Swanton for a steal,
it is truly a favorite of mine.
Of course my wonderful niece helped me slipcover the chairs
I found last year at Goodwill.
I mistreated the window for a whopping $3.69
with black and white gingham and thumb tacks from Wal-mart!
I found the black and white toile slipcovers at a second hand store in Grand Rapids,Ohio
just a hop skip and jump down the river from me.
For get this.....
$5 a piece!
They washed up great and I threw them over my kitchen chairs!
The little wicker chair is from a dear friend of my parents in Michigan
who owns a little General store. It was hers when she was a little girl! :)

In this room I plan to do the following....
...spending time doing my devotions,
...spending time doing my devotions,enjoying the quiet.
enjoy a cup of coffee
and my mini wheats
with some favorite magazines.
this very morning....
and then.....
Bryson and MK (Mary Katelyn),
My great niece and nephew, they have a new baby sister!
Grandma (my Sis) brought them over on a walk this am to give Mom and Daddy
a little peace and quiet with the new baby.
They love my piano!!!
I love them!
I love my new room
and am sure we will use it often!
Blessings~
Leigh Ann





2 comments:
I love the room too! It turned out so beautiful Leigh Ann, I just love everything about it, the toile, the slipcovers, love the black checked pillow in the chair, wonderful job! I can't wait to see it in person. Email me because I would love to get together next week for coffee or lunch or something. You can show me all your little shopping spots. My email is walhunt923@yahoo.com.
Hugs,
LeAnn:)
LOVE your room!! Enjoy it !
Post a Comment