Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My next project....

Okay, I'm painting a piece of furniture red. Anyone care to guess which piece? I decided not to spray paint it because it is rather large, now I'm not sure. I am going to have to put on a 3rd coat tomorrow and see what I think. I'll update the progress soon. :)
Blessings~
Leigh Ann

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's your hutch isn't it??? I thought you wanted me to go first...LOL! I am so glad you went first, can't wait to see it!!

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

6blessings said...

I was thinking it was your hutch too. Am I right? Do I get a prize:)
I like your new green background!!

Leigh Ann said...

Yep, girls it's my hutch. But my red is looking orange I think after a couple more coats it might be alright. LeAnn, if you get started now you'll probably beat me done!LOL! I have been working in the shop every night this week.
I hope to get it done this weekend.
Laurie, isn't just knowing me so well prize enough?!;)Love ya both.
Ok, back to work, my students are on their way.
Hugs~
Leigh Ann

Anonymous said...

Was it hard picking the right red? Reds can be tricky.....I can't wait to see it. I don't think I am up to painting mine right now believe it or not!!! Have a great day.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Raleigh Auto Locksmith said...

Lovelyy blog you have